Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Shipping & Delivery
At this time, St. John the Baptist DHS ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories. Additionally, St. John the Baptist DHS ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
St. John the Baptist DHS charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- Return Policy
EXCHANGES ONLY are offered if all of the following conditions are met:
1) Request for an exchange is made within 30 days of the date of purchase.
2) The merchandise is new, unwashed, unworn, all tags are affixed and is in saleable condition.
3) Merchandise received was defective.
Items returned for exchange will be inspected prior to processing. Merchandise exchanges can be made at the Cougar Corner Store or via mail, however, the customer is responsible for all shipping to and from the store. SJB is not responsible for merchandise lost in transit. SJB will refund the return shipping charges only if it is a result of our error.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR EXCHANGE:
1. Verify that your item meets our Exchange Policy.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631) 587-8000 x170 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
3. Include original packing slip and indicate the replacement item.
4. Place the RMA# on the outside of the package. Ship to: St. John the Baptist DHS, 1170 Montauk Highway, West Islip, NY 11795, ATTN: SCHOOL STORE.
- Store Hours
The Cougar Corner Store is open daily for students during lunch periods and after school, Monday thru Thursday until 5:30pm.
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site or by calling (631) 587-8000 x170.